Out of Town Patients
Out of Town Patients
Don't let distance deter you from seeking out the important cosmetic and anti-aging treatments you deserve. Dr. Craft treats patients from all over the world. No matter where you live, we can help you achieve your goals of living a healthy and beautiful life.
A very large percentage of our patient population flies in from all over the world. We have perfected the “fly-in patient” protocol and made choosing your accommodations as simple as possible.When making reservations on your own, please reference our corporate account “Body by Craft, Inc. Plastic Surgery” to obtain our corporate rate. If you need assistance, contact one of Dr Craft's Patient Coordinators at 305-371-7229 to assist in handling your room reservations.
Your Virtual Consultation
Modern technology has made it easier than ever for out-of-town patients to benefit from Dr. Craft's services. You can get the process started by scheduling a "virtual consultation" with Dr. Craft via Skype, phone, or email. This allows you to discuss your desired treatment from the comfort of your own home. During this time, you can learn about your options and have all of your questions answered.
In order to get the process started, you should send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org where you discuss your goals. Your patient coordinator, will respond to you by phone or email. At this point, your virtual consultation will begin. It involves the following steps:
Step 1 -- Email photos
Please follow these instructions when taking your photos:
· Someone else should take these photos (please, no selfies)
· Stand in front of a blank background, such as a wall
· For face: Don't smile. Take front view, side view and ¾ view.
· Make sure your entire face, from the top of your head to your collar, is in each photo
· For Body: Your Plastic Surgery Patient Coordinator will walk you through the process and explain what’s necessary for appropriate body photos, dependent on the body area.
· For Age Management and Weight Management: Your Wellness Patient Coordinator will go over all the necessary steps for your visit to be efficient and productive. This can include getting your labwork done ahead of time, filling out paperwork, medical history and all pertinent information needed prior to your visit at our office
· Make sure all photos are clear -- if they are blurry, please take new ones
It can take up to 48 hours for Dr. Craft to review your photos. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sometimes photos do not come through. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please reach out to us to insure we received your photos
Step 2 -- Schedule a Conference Call, FaceTime or Skype Consultation
After Dr. Craft reviews the photos and makes recommendations, your patient coordinator will send you an email with Dr. Craft's recommendations and an approximate price. If you decide you want to move forward after hearing these recommendations and pricepoints, we'll schedule a Skype consultation with Dr. Craft where he can explain these recommendations to you in greater detail. If you don't have Skype, this consultation can be done over the phone.
During your Skype consultation, we will also provide you with a detailed cost estimate and discuss our financing options.
Step 3 -- Schedule your Procedure
Once you and Dr. Craft decide which treatment plan is best for you, your patient coordinator will work with you to schedule a date. She'll go over all the logistics with you to make sure every aspect of your trip and your procedure/visit go as smoothly as possible. This includes:
· Scheduling your procedure/ labwork as well as a visit with Dr. Craft the day prior to your procedure to finalize your customized treatment plan
· Assisting you with travel arrangements and accommodations available at our discounted rates so that the entire experience is as easy and convenient as possible
· Providing you with details about restaurants and activities in the Miami area that may make your stay more enjoyable
You won't have to stay any longer than is necessary to complete your procedure. Our Patient Coordinators have helped many out-of-town patients with their accommodations, and they can help you keep the cost of your trip as low as possible.
We ask our patients to arrive at least one to two days prior to their surgery. At this time, you will be examined and prepared for your cosmetic surgery. This will be your time to ask any additional questions and review your preoperative instructions. The length that we will ask you to stay will depend on which procedure(s) you are having done. After you are discharged on the day of surgery, we also offer the optional service of a heal care aid / registered nurse to accompany you on your first night. Additionally, we offer private car service to and from Surgical Suite. When you are ready to return home, we will want to know how you are doing. We would encourage you to keep in touch with our office and periodically update with your progress. As with all of our patients, we ask that you call and/or email us with questions or needs as they arise. We also ask that you send us periodic photos (via mail, text, or email), so that your progress can be visually seen. We invest a lot of time and energy into our out of town patients because we know that they often travel great distances to see us. These patients generally leave a lasting impression on our office because we spend so much time communicating with them prior to their arrival.
Our concierge will arrange for:
• Accommodations at the Four Seasons Miami, East Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel
• Luxury transportation and driver
• Post-operative nursing care
• Personal Assistant
Mandarin Oriental Miami
The Mandarin Oriental brings a taste refined Asian luxury to prestigious Brickell Key. This resort is an oasis of calm surrounded by stunning waterfront views with subtle and sophisticated decor, private beach, award winning spa, and a choice of celebrated restaurants. In order to receive Dr Phillip Craft's Special Discounted Patient rate at The Four Seasons Miami, please get details from your patient coordinator.
The Four Seasons
Visit Four Seasons Hotel Miami – a luxurious, AAA Five Diamond hotel in Brickell rising high above the downtown Miami skyline, just a block from Biscayne Bay. One of our surgical facilities is located on the 3rd floor within this building and is ideal for our surgical patients to access private elevators to their dedicated hotel room for the ultimate in recover! We can also arrange for Dr Craft and his assistant to attend post operative visits at your room if necessary. In order to receive Dr Phillip Craft's Special Discounted Patient rate at The Four Seasons Miami, please get details from your patient coordinator.
Private Medical Car Service
Our dedicated private car service will allow you to focus on the enhancement procedure without the hassle of the transportation. We can arrange pickup to and from airport and surgical suite.