Ultherapy in Miami, FL - Nonsurgical Procedures - Phillip R. Craft, MD
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment designed to lift the skin on the chin, neck, and brow. The procedure uses focused ultrasound to stimulate collagen production and achieve tighter, smoother skin.
Ultherapy bypasses the surface of the skin to target structural, deep tissues where collagen lives. The body responds to the ultrasound by growing fresh, new collagen. This technique works from the inside out, lifting and tightening the skin into a more youthful position.
Your Ultherapy Procedure
Dr. Craft’s assigned Specialist will cleanse your skin and apply an ultrasound gel to the treatment areas. A smooth ultrasound hand piece delivers energy to the tissue beneath your skin's surface in order to stimulate collagen growth.
You will be able to resume your normal schedule right away. Your skin may appear red or flushed right after the treatment, but this will subside within a few hours.
Benefits of Ultherapy
There are many benefits to the Ultherapy procedure, including:
· Significant, satisfying results without surgery
· Little to no downtime
· Targets the foundation below the skin's surface without disrupting the surface
· Initial effects may be seen, however complete toning and lifting will occur during the next 2-3 months
· Additional improvements can be seen up to 6 months after the procedure
· Superior results when combined with Sculptra, fillers
Full Face $4000
Full Face with Neck $ 4500
Lower Face $2700
Lower Face with Neck $ 3500
Upper Face $1700
Full Neck $2800
Extended Neck $1000
Eyes and Mouth $800